Mrs. Kerry Taylor « Teacher Connection / Documents / Calendar
We are so excited to be able to go to Sea World for our field trip! Parents - if you are interested in chaperoninig please turn in the chaperone slip by Friday, November 3, 2017 along with a volunteer application. The chaperone drawing will be held on Monday, November 6, 2017 and chaperones will be notified via student agenda.
Any questions please email or call me.
Cold Read Procedures:
- Read title and look at illustrations.
- Preview the questions.
- Number the paragraphs.
- Read the passage.
- Answer the questions.
- Did you/ can you underline?
- Did you write the problem number by the underlining?
- Did you eliminate?
- Double check your answers with the underlining.
- Double check you have answered each questions (touch the number, touch the bubble)
Emergency Contact Form -
Helpful Websites and Apps - Math
November Newsletter -
Sea World - Information
Sea World - Permission Form
Spelling Words for the year -
Vocabulary words for the year -