Ms. Elizabeth Heathman « Teacher Connection / Documents / Calendar
On the calendar below you will find homework assignments, tests/quizzes, and other exciting activities that are going on in the Arts. If you may have any questions or concerns throughout the school year, please do not hesitate to email me. Thank You!
Students make sure that you have your supplies everyday for class.
Materials list for 3D Studio, Ceramics I, Sculpture I, Ceramics II, & AP 3D Studio
Materials DUE for points by Monday August 12th
- 8.5in x 11in SPIRAL BOUND SKETCHBOOK 80-100 pages (Can be found at Walmart, Office Depot, Staples, Jo-Ann Fabrics, Michael's, Hobby Lobby, and Target)
- THREE (or more) PENCILS wood encased graphite #2 or HB and an eraser NO MECHANICAL (Can be found at Walmart, Michael’s, Hobby Lobby, Target)
- One of the following (depending on the first letter of your last name):
A-H: 1 container of Sanitizing Wipes (any brand will do)
I-P: 1 bottle of dish soap (any brand will do)
Q-Z: One large box of Kleenex
- 1 roll of Masking Tape approximately 1 inch thick
- 1 pack of Fine Point Sharpie Markers Black (3D Studio only)
- 1 pack of Ultra Fine Sharpie Markers Black (Ceramics I, Sculpture I, Ceramics II, & AP 3D Studio)
- Additional items may be needed throughout the school year depending on the project.
Teacher Wish list items:
- Tide to go pens (I like to have these available to students and we tend to go through a lot of these)
- Sharpie Markers (all colors and sizes)