Ms. Magalys Talbot « Teacher Connection / Documents / Calendar
Welcome back to the 2019-2020 school year! I look forward to spending the year with you learning Spanish. Please check the calendars on this page every day for upcoming assignments and nightly homework. Each class period has a calendar that is linked to all assigments posted in your Google Classroom.
Supply List for Spanish 1 and 2
Most supplies on this list may be shared with other classes.
1. Bilingual English/Spanish Dictionary (paperback, computer App, or wordreference.com website))
2. 1.5/2- inch binder with pockets
3. 3-hole punched, loose or top-bound notebook paper
4. 7-tab binder dividers Labeled: “Información General” (General information), “Timbre” (Bellringers), “Apuntes” (Notes), “Alfabetismo” (Literacy), “Cultura” (Culture), “Tarea/Cuaderno” , Homework /Workbook), “Pruebas/Exámenes” (Quizzes/Tests)
5. Headphones/Earbuds (must be compatible with Google Chromebook)
6. 500 blank/lined index cards - (must have at least 50 blank in backpack at all times)
7. Black, blue and red ink pens
9. #2 pencils