Ms. Tammy Philie « Teacher Connection / Documents / Calendar
"No matter what he does, every person on earth plays a central role in the history of the world. And normally he doesn't know it.” ― Paulo Coelho,
This is simply an update on next steps regarding the new learning environment we will be in. Below you will find a simple outline for how we will proceed. My promise to you is that I will ensure that you have everything you need to be successful in this course- but I will need your help! While I understand this is a difficult time, I need you to embrace virtual learning over the next few weeks. It will not only help you complete the course (and hopefully the AP Exam) successfully, but it will also provide a much needed distraction. Having something to be accountable to is a key compenent of creating a positive experience! I know that you are all up for the challenge and I am very lucky to have such a flexible group of scholars!
- Check your google stream daily for announcements
- Check your classwork section in google classroom which will now be categorized by week, and then by day.
- Ensure you complete required assignments as per the directions that will be provided.
- I am working on setting up live meeting rooms through Zoom. Let me know if you will have difficulty attending LIVE lessons.
I look forward to working with you all on this journey-if you have any questions or concerns-let me know!
Live long and prosperous,
Rm. 126 – 352-259-3777 x1260 firstname.lastname@example.org
AP Macroeconomics (APMacro)
- AP Exam Date: Thursday, May 14, 2020 (PM)
- Our Textbook: Krugman's Macroeconomics, 2019
- The College Board's APMacro Student Page
- Khan Academy's APMacro Page
AP United States Government & Politics (APGoPo)
- AP Exam Date: Monday, May 4, 2020 (AM)
- Our Textbook: Government in America: People, Politics, and Policy 2016 Presidential Election Edition, 2018
- The College Board's APGoPo Student Page
- Khan Academy's APGoPo Page
AP World History (APWH)
- AP Exam Date: Thursday, May 14, 2020 (AM)
- Textbook: Ways of the World, 3rd ed.
- The College Board's AP World History Student Page
- Khan Academy's AP World History Page
Google Classroom - http://classroom.google.com
- APWH Per 1: ub76h1
- APWH Per 2: r63eopz
- APWH Per 3: 0ayut5p
- AP Macro Per 4: nyvj8ga
- APWH Per 5: xhygqn7
- APWH Per 7: vm1kjhl
Remind App - http://www.remind.com
- AP Macro/AP GoPo: @vhsapgopo
- AP World History: @vhsapwh