Ms. Anastasia Booth « Teacher Connection / Documents / Calendar
Hello and Welcome!
Please familiarize yourself with the class by reading the information on my Teacher Connection page and the course syllabus for the class in which you will be enrolled. If you have any questions about the class, please don't hesitate to email me. Let's have an awesome year!
MATERIALS YOU WILL NEED:
- charged Chromebook
- folder (paper folder with pockets)
- notebook paper (filler paper)
- highlighters (variety of colors to last you the whole year)
- pens and pencils
- earbuds/headphones compatible with Chromebook
Donations are ALWAYS accepted and encouraged throughout the course of the school year! The items always in high demand in my room are as follows:
- boxes of tissues
- highlighters (variety of colors)
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN ENGLISH AND INTENSIVE LANGUAGE ARTS:
- Be an active participant in your learning (come prepared, listen, and respond thoughtfully during class discussions).
- Respect everyone in the room.
- Understand the concept behind Digital Citizenship.
- Recognize and abide by all online learning rules.
- NEVER plagiarize (take someone's work as your own). If you have a friend do your homework for you or you copy and paste something offline without citing it as a source, you will receive a zero for the assignment and a referral. At the University level, plagiarism is cause for expulsion, so learn the lesson early and do your own work.
- Be accountable and responsible for your thoughts, words, and actions.
You are entitled to an education and an opportunity; now take it and make the most of it. Grades are not handed out, they are earned.