Mrs. Elizabeth Nisbet « Teacher Connection / Documents / Calendar
Teaching is my passion and I love what I do. I enjoy teaching physics and engineering because they allow me to teach using a hands-on approach. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time.
My Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
School Closure Update:
Dual Enrollment Physics- Please see Canvas for updates. I am posting video lectures, online labs, and online review homework. I will be available for virtual office hours. I am still trying to figure out how to administer tests.
Engineering 1- Please see Google Classroom. I am am currently figuring out WHAT exactly students will be doing. We will have a class meeting to discuss plans on Wednesday.
Engineering 3- Please see Google Classroom. I am am currently figuring out WHAT exactly students will be doing. We will have a class meeting to discuss plans on Wednesday.
Students can email me at any time or text me through the Remind app.
- Folder or Binder
- Pens & Pencils
- Dry Erase Marker (1-2)
- Scientific Calculator (same as math class)
- Tissues (Last Names A-M)
- Clorox Wipes (Last Names N-Z)
Students will be studying the following material throughout the school year:
- Engineering I students will be learning about the engineering design process, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, autonomous robotics, and 3D modeling using Solidworks.
- Engineering II students will be learning about remote controlled robots (using the VEX EDR platform), computer aided drafting through AutoCAD, aerospace engineering, civil engineering, and green engineering. Students will also be completing their Senior Engineering Project, which is of their own choosing (within the fields of mechancial, electrical, civil, and green engineering).
- DE Physics will be studying motion, Newtons Laws, momentum, energy, waves, and electricity.
Science Fair Website: http://sites.google.com/tvcs.org/sciencefair
Amazon Wish List: http://a.co/e58dpoC
Assingment Calendar Color Codes:
- Engineering 2/3 Assingments are in Navy Blue
- Engineering 1 Assignments are in Green
- Dual Enrollment Physics are in Dark Pink