Ms. Bridget Logan « Teacher Connection / Documents / Calendar
Welcome to Ms. Logan's 4TH QUARTER ONLINE -- HS and DE Chemistry
4th Quarter 2020
Please check Websites, Google Classroom, and Email EVERY DAY! As circumstances change, this website will be updated.
I will do my best to guide my students through the information they will need to complete their course requirements.
That being said, students will be expected to put forth an honest effort to focus on and complete all assignments.
The learning process will not stop, it will just change venues!
VHS Chemistry - Online
OFFICE HOURS (help sessions): TBA - Online - Watch for announcements on GOOGLE CLASSROOM for HS and CANVAS for DE.
email: email link
1st Period: HS Chemistry
2nd Period: HS Chemistry
3rd Period: HS Chemistry
4th Period: Planning
5th Period: Introductory Chemistry w/Lab
6th Period: General Chemistry I w/Lab
7th Period: General Chemistry I w/Lab
Science LABS for HS Students
There will be lab assignments for students during this quarter. Some will be virtual (online) and others will be kitchen chemistry Do-At-Home labs.
Be sure to check Google Classroom for Assignments and Labs
Important Information for HS students:
- Check this webpage, Google Classroom, and email EVERY DAY!!!!
- Set aside a study time that is just for Chemistry.
- There will be times when we will meet live online and other times when you will view a recording.
- You may email any questions that you may have and I will respond to them within 24-48hrs.
Important Information for DE students:
- On a daily basis, students should check LakeHawk Mail, and CANVAS for: ASSIGNMENTS, and ANNOUNCEMENTS/MESSAGES.
- Please communicate with me through CANVAS messaging!
- There will be VIRTUAL meetings of your class. Please be aware of times and late students may be blocked from attending.
- As an LSSC student, you are expected to access your Lakehawk mail, CANVAS, and CONNECT course materials on a daily basis. Failure to do so may result in missed information and deliquent assignments.
- Virtual class attendance is required and you personally are responsible for all work assigned. Make-Up work and/or missed assignments will only be accepted with proper legal documentation: court documents, doctor's written excuse on office letterhead w/ date and signature, mandatory school function, etc. No parents note.
- Submitted assignments should be of college level quality. Submissions should be neat and grammatically correct and specifically address the question asked. Plagerism will not be tolerated.
- Late work will not be accepted.
- Problems should be submitted in a logical sequence, including all relevant formulas, units, and significant digits.