Ms. Kerrie D’Esposito « Teacher Connection / Documents / Calendar
o matter what he does, every person on earth plays a central role in the history of the world. And normally he doesn't know it.” ― Paulo Coelho,
Rm. 126 – 352-259-3777 x1260 firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome back to a new and exciting school year!
I am so excited to be teaching AP World History and Economics this year at The Villages High School. This is my second year at VHS. Previously, I worked in education as a teacher and assistant principal with the New York City Department of Education in Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island.
Below you will find important information and our calendar for AP World History and Economics/American Government classes. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or concerns.
Economics/American Government – Period 1
- Economics Textbook: Pearson Florida Economics, 2018
- American Government Textbook: Florida Magruder's American Government, 2018
AP World History – Periods 2, 3, 4, 5 & 7
- AP World History Exam Date: Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 8am
- Textbook: Ways of the World, 3rd ed.
- Review Book: Amsco (available for sale - $20)
- Class Website (TVCS only)
- Our Quizlet Page
- College Board's AP World History Student Page
- Khan Academy's AP World History Page
Google Classroom - http://classroom.google.com
- Period 1: e18jjl
- Period 2: ex8r3c
- Period 3: uile6
- Period 4: 7tktlre
- Period 5: 7s1ksd
- Period 7: pwa8ui
Remind App - http://www.remind.com
- Econ/Government (Per. 1): text @kdespos to the number 81010
- AP World History (Per. 2, 3, 4, 5, & 7): text @kdesposi to the number 81010
AP World History Course and Exam Description 2017 -
AP World History Syllabus 2017-2018 -
Classroom Management Plan -
Economics Syllabus 2017-2018 -
Supply List 2017-2018 -
Syllabus and Classroom Management Acknowledgement -