Ms. Elizabeth Nisbet « Teacher Connection / Documents / Calendar
This is my fifth year teaching at The Villages High School, having taught for eleven years in Ohio before moving to sunny Florida. I enjoy teaching physics and engineering and belive in teaching these in a hands-on way. I am excited at the prospect of teaching this year's students. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time.
My Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Folder or Binder
- Pens & Pencils
- Dry Erase Marker (1-2)
- Scientific Calculator (same as math class)
- Tissues (Last Names A-L)
- Clorox Wipes (Last Names M-R)
- Hand Sanitizer(Last Names S-Z)
Students will be studying the following material during the first semester:
- Engineering I students will be learning about the engineering design process and mechanical engineering.
- Engineering II students will be learning about Remote Controlled Robots, Computer Aided Drafting through AutoCAD and Aerospace Engineering.
- DE Physics will be studying motion, Newtons Laws, momentum, energy, waves, and electricity.
Science Fair Website: http://sites.google.com/tvcs.org/sciencefair
2017-2018 Engineering I Syllabus - 2017-2018 Engineering I Syllabus
2017-2018 Engineering II& III Syllabus - 2017-2018 Engineering II& III Syllabus
Engineering Safety Contract - Engineering Safety Contract