Mrs. Shannan Carlson « Teacher Connection / Documents / Calendar
Advanced Chorus Performance to Honor Veterans
We Honor You
Tropical Storm Eta Lesson Instructions for Chorus and Theatre
1. Please click on the link below if you need instructions on how to login for my Google Meet. The link is a tutorial of me showing you how to login.
2. Each student should login to Google Classroom for my class during the regulary scheduled time. The lesson will be posted in their Google Classroom under the topic: E-learning During Tropical Storm Eta
3. I will meet with the students online, and be present with them the entire length of the class. IF I lose internet connection, please have your child continue working.
4. I will give time in class on Friday for students to complete their work if they lose internet access.
5. Please take a moment to remind your child of the importance of using good etiquette while online for class. As always, attendance will be taken, and the lesson will be recorded. All students should have their camera on so that I can observe them working, and they should have their microphone muted in order to prevent any feedback. Students should also use the chat box for lesson related comments only.
5. Remember, we are all in this together. I look forward to seeing your child in class tomorrow. Stay safe, and stay positive!
Google Classroom Codes by period:
1st Period Theater: idfxxno
2nd Period Exploratory Music: zltjw3a
4th Period Advanced Chorus: 42hgjpx
5th Period Theater (7th Grade): hdfl2su
6th Period Theater (8th Grade): fcowhue
7th Period Beginning Chorus: 74lfltx
Welcome to Chorus and Musical Theatre with Mrs. Carlson
Welcome back for the 2020-21 school year! This is an exciting time, and I'm ready to meet each of you!
Please visit this page frequently for important updates and links to important information. If you need to contact me, you may do so by emailing me at email@example.com or calling the VCMS main office and leaving a message for me.
Please watch the orientation video below that corresponds with your class. Then, click on the links for the syllabus and signatrue page for the class that you are taking. Each link is posted above the Google Calendar. Once you have fully read the syllabus for your course, click on the signature form link, and complete the form acknowledging that you have read and understand the syllabus. The signature page form is required.
Period 1 Theater 1: Orientation Video, Syllabus, Signature Page, and Google Calendar
Period 2: Exploring Music Buffalo E-Learning Class and VCS On-line Class
Orientation Video, Syllabus, Signature Page, and Google Calendar
Exploring Music Orientation Video- E-LEARNING
Exploring Music Orientation Video- VCS ONLINE STUDENTS
Period 4: Advanced Chorus - Orientation Video, Syllabus, Signature Page, and Google Calendar
Period 5: Theater 2 (7th Grade)- Orientation Video, Syllabus, Signature Page, and Google Calendar
Period 6: Theater 2 (8th Grade)- Orientation Video, Syllabus, and Signature Page Links
Period 7: Beginning Chorus I- Orientation Video, Syllabus, and Signature Page, and Google Calendar