Mrs. Shannan Carlson « Teacher Connection / Documents / Calendar
Welcome to Chorus and Musical Theatre with Mrs. Carlson
Please visit this page frequently for important updates and links to important information. If you need to contact me, you may do so by emailing me at email@example.com or calling the VCMS main office and leaving a message for me.
Monday, Dec. 30, 2019: Uniform Dress Distribution Day
- all ladies in chorus will be issued a black dress which serves as their uniform. This uniform is to be worn for ALL concerts
- Chorus Uniform Requirement (Both Chorus Classes)
Ladies: Black uniform dress, black or very dark dress shoes (heels are not suggested), hair pulled away from face
Men: Black button-up shirt (long sleeve), black slacks, and black or dark shoes
Men will need to provide their own uniform. If this is a hardship, please contact Mrs. Carlson ASAP.
Each student will recieve a class syllabus for every class period. Students and parents should carefully read each syllabus, sign and return the signature portion of the syllabus to the appropriate teacher. Mrs. Carlson will collect the sginature portion for her class syllabus at the beginning of each class.
- 19-20 4th Period Advanced Chorus Syllabus
- 19-20 7th Period 6th Grade Chorus Syllabus
- 19-20 Theatre 1 Syllabus - Periods 1 & 2
- 19-20 Theatre 2 Syllabus - Period 5 (7th grade) & Period 6 (8th grade)
There is a Calendar for each class located on this Teacher Connection page. Scroll down until you find the calandar for the class you are wanting to view. These will be updated beginning the fist week of school. Please contact Mrs. Carlson with questions.