Mr. Allen Kirkland « Teacher Connection / Documents / Calendar
Dear Parents and Students,
Throughout the year, this website will keep you up to date with upcoming tests, quizzes, projects, and assignments. If you are absent, please use this website to print off our schedule from the day you missed. You will be able to see what your homework was and what we covered in class.
Parents and students, please feel free to contact me at any time by e-mail or phone. I will reply to your e-mail or call you as soon as my schedule permits.
Chapter 5 Test will be on Wednesday, November 29th. Best way to study is through the following three things.
1. Chapter 5 Review Quizlet
2. Google Slide show (look on About Tab in Google Classroom)
3. Study Guide. (in Google Classroom). This can be turned in for extra credit but it needs to be turned in online by 8am on 11/29.
Look below for more details on Quizlet.
Quizlet is an online source that can be used to study for test. Below is the links needed to set up an account under the correct class. You will need an email account in order to create an account. Click on the appropriate link based on your class period and set up an account.
Username: When creating your username, please make sure to include your first name and the first initial of your last name so that I can recognize whose account I am viewing.
Password: Create a password that you will remember. I do NOT have access to retrieving or resetting your password.
- 1st Period: https://quizlet.com/join/GxuXjfm4u
- 2nd Period https://quizlet.com/join/ZPaYEqUWk
- 4th period: https://quizlet.com/join/EDSEG6HhR
- 5th Period: https://quizlet.com/join/e25mtUTQn
- 6th Period: https://quizlet.com/join/7TE3x8UXN
- 7th Period: https://quizlet.com/join/Zmx7Sh4Wq
6th Grade World History
2017/2018 Syllabus (World History) -