EZMealApp.com is used to apply for free and reduced meals for eligible K-12 students. The parents logs on and supplies the required information to fulfill USDA and state guidelines. When the information is entered correctly, the application is submitted into a secure database where a unique confirmation is sent back to the parent via email. Incomplete or non-compliant applications cannot be submitted, and if the transaction fails for any reason, no confirmation number is returned.
WHO CAN GET FREE OR REDUCED-PRICE MEALS?
- All children in households receiving benefits from Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), are eligible for free meals.
- Foster children that are under legal responsibility of a foster care agency or court are eligible for free meals.
- Children participating in their school’s Head Start program are eligible for free meals.
- Children who meet the definition of homeless, runaway, or migrant are eligible for free meals.
- Children may receive free or reduced-price meals if your household’s income is within the limits on the Federal Income Eligibility Guidelines.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider