PayPAMS was designed to provide parents with a safe and convenient way to pay for students' meals online or by phone at 1-888-994-5100.
PayPAMS Let You...
- view balances
- check your child’s spending habits
- view online account statements
- make online payments
- receive low balance email reminders
- set up automatic payments based on balance
- and more!
- Go to PayPAMS.com and click on the ‘Register Now!’ button on the home page.
- Select the state, then select The Villages Charter Schools.
- Create a username and password and enter your contact information.
- Add children to your account.
About PayPAMS Lunchroom Payment System
- No more lost lunch money. Be in complete control. Look at account balances anytime or put your kids on a lunch budget.
- We are pleased to announce that parents can pay online with PayPAMS by a direct withdrawal from their bank account.
- PayPAMS can currently accept only MasterCard and Discover cards. They also accept debit cards that have a MasterCard logo. We regret to announce that PayPAMS can no longer accept Visa credit/debit card payments for student accounts due to Visa regulations.
- Parents can set up low balance automatic payments or low balance email notifications.
- All payments received will be sent to your school the following morning.
- allow 1-2 days for the balance status to be updated on PayPAMS